Last Updated on Thursday, 30 September 2010 07:48
Matix Fertilisers and Chemicals Ltd (belonging to Matix Group) is setting up a greenfield fertiliser complex at Panagarh in Burdwan district of West Bengal. The project involves setting up of a 3850 TPD (1,405,250 T PA) single stream Urea Plant using SAIPEM process, 2200 TPD (8, 03,000 TPA) Ammonia Plant based on the Kellogg Brown Root (KBR) process and a captive power plant of 33 MW. The project is coming up on Panagarh Industrial Park, where 419 acres of land had been acquired. The total project cost is estimated at Rs. 48,000 million.
- Matix Fertilizers plans fertilizer unit in Panagarh in Burdwan
- Jaypee Group forays into fertilizer business by taking over Duncan’s plant
- Urvarak Videsh Limited plans to revive HFCL Barauni unit
- Suman Phosphate & Chemicals plans fertilizer unit in Panesmal
- SPIC ‘s Tuticorin fertilizer plant may resume operations